I know I haven't been updating my blog... Yup, I am trying to act "busy". Normally I will blog when something happen to me and talk about it here, but thinking back it only helps to relieve the frustration and not solving the problems. So I am going to start using my brain to do that logic thing now.
Life been pretty so-so. Lots of things happening around me right now, I just hope that life will get better. Graduating right now might not be a good thing right now with the economy being so bad. Even my part-time job might just end one day (touch wood). Not really sure what I will do in the future, just taking a step at a time. How I really hope that I am rich and don't have to care about anything. Yup, that will be my birthday wish this year.
I am sick of hearing people complaining that I am not contributing. ):